Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ethic Question

I don't know what I would say on this matter. I understand why the Pharmaceutical Reps potentially bribe doctors into buying/promoting the drug they are selling, but I think that there is a fine line that should not be crossed in this situation. If the Rep is just offering them once that is okay, but if they keep coming with it then I would say that is not ethical. Pushing someone into a situation they don't want or they shouldn't have to deal with is unethical in my opinion.  I also  don't think that they should bribe the doctors. If they give enough information on the drug to the doctors then they wouldn't need to be bribed into buying or promoting, etc., and their product would have a better chance at making it into the open market.

No comments:

Post a Comment